Land Art’s Aloe Vera Juice provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Aloe vera has beneficial effects thanks to its rich supply of amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe vera juice is best for people with intestinal problems.
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn)
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis
Medicinal Ingredients (per 15ml)
Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml.
* Organic certified by OTCO
Water from reverse osmosis, natural pomegranate aroma, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
Shake well before use. May be diluted in a glass of water or juice. If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.