Oreganum Essence Tincture

Size: 50 mL
$20.99 See cart for price


Oréganum® Essence is a source of antioxidants. Oréganum® Essence - A Cold & Flu Fighter from the Shores of the Mediterranean. The wild oregano in this product is not the oregano spice sold in supermarkets, which is usually marjoram. Oregano, which translates literally as “delight of the mountains”, originates in the hilly regions of the eastern Mediterranean, where it has been used internally over the centuries for the treatment and prevention of the common cold, flu, lung disorders, sinus congestion, bronchitis and other ills. Modern researchers have found oregano to be a premier antioxidant, full of infection-fighting and anti-inflammatory compounds. A full 99% of Oréganum® Essence is comprised of oregano herb in diluted, tincture form, while the remaining 1% is an enrichment that consists of the herb's essential oil. For a more concentrated version of this extraordinary herb, see both Oréganum Plus® 1:1 and Oréganum Plus® 1:3

Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients per 2 tbsp serving (20g): Pure goat milk protein (fermented goat milk protein, including whey) 12.7g Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural vanilla flavour, Probiotic cultures (used to initiate fermentation).

This product contains milk products/derivatives.

Suggested Use
Dosage: Adults: Take 1.33 ml (40 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.

Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.

Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.

Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.

Ambrosia does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Read more.

SKU: 00001769500797

You may also like

Recently viewed