Milk Thistle is used in herbal medicine to protect the liver (hepatoprotective agent), to help support the hepatic functions of the liver and to soothe digestive problems (dyspepsia).
- Traditionally being used to protect the liver;
- Helping to support hepatic functions;
- Helping to soothe digestive problems;
- Helping to prevent hangovers.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 10 ml)
Milk Thistle, fruit (Sylibum marianum), 3030 mg of dried plant (1:3,3 extract contained in 10 g).
Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, citric acid, alcohol, orange oil
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years): Consult a health care practioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.