- Uva ursi A mild diuretic and may be effective at reducing infection of the kidney and urinary tract.
- Dandelion referred to as a blood purifier and an excellent source of calcium.
- Corn Silk A mild diuretic and used to treat chronic kidney infections.
- Schizandra chinensis A source of antioxidants beneficial to kidney tissue.
- Horsetail An excellent source of many minerals especially silica.
- Polyporus umbellatus
- Cornus officinalis
- Lysimachia christinae
All of these herbs have diuretic properties and are used to help potentially strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Indications: Used as a cleanser for the kidneys. Increases blood flow through the kidneys.
Medicinal Ingredients per 1 tablespoon (15 mL) :
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion Root) 12 g
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva ursi Leaf) 0.30 g
Cornus officinalis (Asiatic Cornelian Cherry Fruit) 0.27 g
Lysimachia christinae (Christina Loosestrife Herb)0.23 g
Polyporus umbellatus (Chuling Sclerotium)0.23 g
Zea mays (Corn Silk) 0.23 g
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail Stem) 0.15 g
Schisandra chinensis (Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit) 0.15 g
Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablespoon(s) once per day. May be taken with or without food. Shake well before use.
Allergens: Contains no alcohol, glycerin, dairy, yeast, corn, wheat or gluten.