Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. This pure gel sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerine. Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
- Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel is pure, sugar free
- 100% cold stabilized to prevent oxidation and maintain all of the properties intact
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions
Medicinal Ingredients (per 15ml)
Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml.
*Organic certified by OTCO.
Water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, natural cranberry aroma, citric acid, ascorbic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
Shake well before use. May be diluted in a glass of water or juice. If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.