Movie night anyone? From popcorn to pop and coffee… this month we’re putting a fun, and healthy, twist on some classic movie night favourites with May’s Featured Products! Because it’s not movie night without the snacks. So grab your friends, get cozy and cook up some of these quick, and easy, recipes!
1.Chocolate Drizzled Protein Popcorn
- 1 bag Protes Protein Popcorn; Light Butter Flavour - Protes low-calorie, all-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free gourmet popcorn (say THAT five times fast) is seriously one of a kind! At 10 grams of protein, and only 9 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving this is a GREAT alternative to conventional popcorn.
- 15g dark chocolate, melted
2. Ultraviolet Kombucha “Pop”
- Spread the Protes Protein Popcorn out on a baking tray. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn and set aside to cool.
- Serve! See… we told you these recipes would be easy!
- 1 bottle Ultraviolet Kombucha - Greenhouse Juice Co. has come out with a brand new line of Kombucha!!! This Canadian company with a sustainable brand mission has come out with three flavours. This blue matcha kombucha has a sweet, pineapple flavour… it’s delicious!
- 1 can Apricot LaCroix
- Lemon Zest; Half of Lemon
- Rosemary Sprigg – for garnish
3. Chocolate Turmeric Latte
- Add Ice to a large pitcher
- Pour all ingredients into the pitcher, and give the liquid a stir
- Serve and garnish with rosemary spriggs
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 scoop Turmeric Mylk Latte – Organika’s new Turmeric Mylk Latte is a blend of coconut milk, golden turmeric, ginger powder, cardamom & ashwagandha, working to relieve inflammation & improve brain function..
- ¼ tsp pure almond extract
- 1 ½ tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Natural Sweetener (if desired)
- Boil hot water and add it to a mug.
- Add cocoa powder and Turmeric Mylk Latte. Whisk until well combined.
- Let it cool down a bit before adding the almond extract and sweetener
- Serve warm.