Hands up if you love the beach just as much as we do!! Today we’re bringing the beach home with these simple steps to achieving perfect, “beachy” waves… even when you’re not actually
lake or ocean side!
Simple Steps to Beachy Perfection – Brit, Team Ambrosia
With all of this hot, humid weather that we’ve been having, you can pretty much say goodbye to any dreams of a perfectly, styled coif for a night out on the town. Summer can wreak all kinds of havoc on our hair (hello frizz!),
but there’s one tried-and-true hairstyle that will surely help combat those hot, summer nights…. Beach waves!
The amazing thing about beach waves is that this hairstyle is supposed
to look a little loose, and disheveled – which accommodates the season quite nicely!
Below are my three simple steps to achieving the most perfect beach waves!!
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 tsp of Leave In Conditioner – Here’s some of my picks from Ambrosia!
- Carina Organics – Sweet Pea Leave In Conditioner
- Prairie Naturals – Mountain Mist Leave In Conditioner
- Herbal Glo – Leave In Conditioner
- Spray Bottle
Let us know if you give this a go!
- Pour all ingredients into the spray bottle and shake for at least one minute
- Spray on damp hair, and scrunch hair with your hands
- Let air-dry!
- For extra, added “beachy” volume, once the hair is dry I usually tie my hair in two loose braids for about 30-45 minutes before removing!