Earth Day is “creeping” and “crawling” up on us… so we thought that we would “dig up” one of our favourite kid-friendly recipes to help celebrate Earth Day! Any guesses as to what snack we’re hinting at? “Wiggle” those noggins a little to see if you can figure it out! Still no guesses? We’re sharing… Earth Day Dirt & Worm Cups!!
Sound gross? Well prepare yourself because it is delicious, nutritious AND a fun, whimsical way to celebrate Earth Day with the kids! ENJOY!
Delectable Dirt Cups… An Earth Day Recipe
I can’t think of a more literal way to celebrate Earth Day than by eating well… the EARTH!
Now it’s obviously not the actual
Earth, but it sure does look like it does it not?! This recipe is so
incredibly easy and takes practically NO time to prepare so it’s a perfect healthy snack to whip up with your kids this coming Earth Day!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Belsoy Chocolate Pudding – 100% plant-based & free from artificial colours & preservatives!
- Kinnikinnick Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies – this product contains no preservatives, eggs or sulphites!
- Surf Sweets Gummy Worms – made with organic fruit juice, free from corn syrup & contains 100% vitamin c per serving!
- Fill ¾ cups with Belsoy Chocolate Pudding, set aside
- Place the Kinnikinnick Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies into a blender or a food processed and pulse until the cookies are crushed into small pieces
- Sprinkle the cookie crumbs on top of the chocolate pudding
- Place the Surf Sweets Worms into each cup
Instead of using plastic cups for your Earth Worm dessert, try Preserve’s Snack Size Cups
! These eco-friendly snack containers are made using 100% BPA free, recycled #5 plastic! Not to mention, they’re dishwasher safe and durable for every day use!
Ps. These snack size containers are ALSO a part of our Earth Day Specials… so hurry on in and get these for just 1.99/ea!
What are some of your favourite ways to celebrate Earth Day?!