I LOVE this cream cheese & cranberry dip! One of my favourite flavour combinations has got to be anything that involves savoury and sweet, and this one is NO different! I have made this dip for a few different holiday parties over the past couple of years and it is always a huge hit! For this particular variation, I’ve decided to swap out cream cheese & Greek yogurt for Spread Em Kitchen, Dairy-Free Chive & Garlic Cream Cheese & Daiya Alternative Greek Yogurt for a vegan-friendly dip… so everyone can enjoy this one!!! Ingredients: ½ cup Spread Em Kitchen, Dairy-Free Chive & Garlic Cream Cheese – ¼ cup Daiya Alternative Greek Yogurt – Plain 1 Can Cranberry Sauce Splash of lemon juice 1/8 cup Chopped Green Onion 1/8 cup Chopped Cilantro Directions:
- Mix cream cheese & plain greek yogurt into one bowl
- Spread this onto the bottom of a serving dish
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix cranberry sauce, lemon juice, green onion and cilantro
- Spread this cranberry mixture onto the top of the cream cheese
- Serve with crackers!!!
I typically make these cookies using Peanut Butter, however this variation is made with Sun Butter and Free2B Dark Chocolate Sun Butter Cups… AKA a little bit more on the allergy friendly side of things! Ingredients: 1 cup Sun Butter 1 cup Coconut Sugar 1 cup All Purpose Flour 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Baking Soda ¼ cup Almond Milk 12 Free2B Dark Chocolate Sun Butter Cups Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl, cream the sun butter and coconut sugar together for about 1 minute
- In another bowl, add in all purpose flour, salt and baking soda. Mix!
- Start mixing the sun butter mixture again, and while mixing, add in the flour mixture
- Roll the dough into approximately 12 balls
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, remove and immediately press one sun butter cup into each cookie
- Allow to cool