Yes. Jam mock-tails are totally a thing… who knew?! I told you this list was a little unconventional! These surprisingly, yet unbelievably, tasty mock-tails are also easy to make!!! Plus swapping the more traditionally used simple syrup with naturally flavoured, organic jam is a great way to sweeten up your drink without worrying about sugar additives!
Ps. Thanks to one of our Instagram followers for allowing us to share this recipe!
Ingredients (makes two mock-tails)
- 4 tablespoons ofCrofter’s Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread (in place of simple syrup)
- 4 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 6 strawberries
- Sparkling Water
- Limes – to garnish
- Place the fruit spread, along with muddled strawberries & mint into a mixer
- Add the lime juice to the mixer
- Fill two separate cups with ice
- Add equal amounts of the muddled fruit spread, mint & strawberry into each glass
- Fill the remainder of glass with sparkling water
Summer is the unofficial season of BBQ, so I obviously had to include something to appease the needs of our “grill master” readers! Try this easy, simple jam marinade this weekend!
- 1 Jar of Crofter’s Organic Berry Harvest Jam
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- tsp mustard powder
- tsp balsamic vinegar
- Mix ingredients together and let meat marinade for at least one hour before cooking
How do you use jam?!